Followers

RSS Subscription

Subscribe via RSS reader:
Subscribe via Email Address:
 
Pin It

Widgets

SIX SECRET REGRETS OF MARRIED WOMEN

Wednesday 17 October 2012

6 Secret Regrets Of Married Women






MAN MARRIES THREE IN CHURCHIf the activity on the www.mylatestgist.blogspot.com website is any indication, there are a lot of women harboring secret regrets in their marriage. Regrets they can’t reveal to their spouses because it could signal the beginning of the end for their marriage.

But they have revealed them anonymously in this online confessional, and many are featured in the bestselling Secret Regrets book series.

Here are six secret regrets of married women, taken from Secret Regrets Volume 2: Moving Past Your

“I regret going through my husband’s phone and finding out about the affair he had with a girl closer to our daughter’s age than his, who turned out to work at our youngest child’s daycare. I wish I could sleep at night without seeing them or waking up crying. I wish I could look in the mirror without hating every inch of me because I’m nothing like her. I wish I didn’t want to vomit every time he’s gone, just out of insecure fear. I wish she knew I knew. I wish I could be strong enough to tell her husband so it wasn’t just me that hurt this much. I regret finding out the truth because I can’t seem to live with it, or without him.”

Female, 31
“I regret that I never told you I loved you. I regret that I never told you how much you mean to me, what kind of man you are, how I think the world of you even when you think the world is crashing down around you. I wish I would have told you that you are the man that I compare every other man to. That none match up because they’re not you. You’re the man that makes me light up when you walk in the room or when I hear your name. I regret not telling you those things. But I would have regretted telling you them even more. I don’t think it would have changed anything – she’s still your wife. She’s still my best friend. But maybe it would have changed me.”

Female, 26
“I regret that on a weekly basis I lie to my husband. I lie about going to class just so I can sit in a coffee house and read a book for some ‘me time.’ I tell him I’m stuck in traffic when I’m really stealing 30 minutes to stop at a vitamin store and purchase something for me … I lie about how much money I make. I lie when he calls to see what I am doing … I lie about getting a pedicure. I lie about taking a nap. I know this is wrong, I just don’t know how to do some simple things in life without being hassled … so I lie … It is a huge regret for me since I teach our children how important it is to tell the truth.”

Female, 46
“I regret that I didn’t understand that you were dealing with a mental disorder. I thought you were being a selfish husband instead of a sick husband. I regret marrying a man who publicly blames me for the pain and anguish caused by his mental condition, and the devastation it wreaked upon our marriage. I regret that I’m going to have to divorce you in order to escape from your madness. I love you, and I wanted to help you through this, but your cruelty is more than I can take. You’re a good person under this monster, but you let the monster win. He can’t have me, too.”

Female, 40
“I regret feeling ‘tied down’ for at least the past 5 years with the feeling of nowhere to go. I regret always feeling alone even when I’m around a room full of people. My life has been consumed by my children, and feeling like I have to cater to my husband’s needs for his career. Feeling like I am only here to prepare his meals and do his laundry when he is home. That I feel like I am alone when dealing with the kids, dealing with the house and everything involved. I regret going through my recent medical issues alone and feeling like I have no one to turn to. I regret not going to school when I really wanted to for MY chance. I regret that I still haven’t had MY chance and don’t know if I ever will.”

“I regret deceiving you like this. Being married to you is the most wonderful thing that ever happened in my life. But I’m sorry, this isn’t your child. This is my stepbrother’s. He came crying to me the morning before we got married. We loved each other. Why do we have to be siblings? I’m sorry I don’t regret anything. I don’t regret this child. I don’t regret anything that ever happened between me and my stepbrother. I know I’m going to bear this burden my whole life.”



Be the first to reply!

Post a Comment