Followers

RSS Subscription

Subscribe via RSS reader:
Subscribe via Email Address:
 
Pin It

Widgets

JOSE MOURINHO:KEEPS PSG DOOR OPEN

Saturday 20 October 2012

Jose Mourinho, keeps PSG door open










Real Madrid boss Jose Mourinho has again spoken out about the growing speculation that he will someday manage Paris Saint-Germain.

The 49-year-old had been linked with the post following Les Parisiens shaky start to the season, but a change in form means they are only three points off league leaders Marseille.

PSG are yet to be defeated domestically this season which has calmed the pressure on Carlo Ancelotti and Mourinho insists that recent comments he made about the PSG post have been skewed by the media.

“I do not exclude PSG. Or almost anything. But the last time I was asked about PSG, I said initially there was a great coach and they did not need me,” he told France Football.

“They (the media) have manipulated what I have said previously. I like where I am and I like it here. That is the truth.”

On reports that he will someday go back to England to coach the Real Madrid manager said, “Without predicting the future, I’m just saying that I think going back to England is a possibility, but at the earliest it would be 2016.”


Be the first to reply!

Post a Comment